Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Carolina Beach--the future is very bright!

Interesting February 8th blog entry. I follow this gentlemen%26#39;s blog posts as he keeps a good pulse on island happenings. I was aware of most of the initiatives that he mentioned; however, there were a few that he pointed out that left me pleasantly surprised.

http://carolinabeachrealestate.blogspot.com/

Carolina Beach--the future is very bright!

Here is the latest presentation to the public regarding the Central Business District. I really like the two options that are being considered (page 13 and 14) for the current gazebo area. Either one would just be wonderful!

carolinabeach.org/site_ne...MMtg3Jan08.pdf

Carolina Beach--the future is very bright!

Thanks for the link Oceansounds. I guess we%26#39;ll take the good with the bad. The idea of two large hotels doesn%26#39;t sound too appealing, however, the boardwalk refurbish does. I guess the properties bring the boardwalk developers, eh? A pier at FF park? Hmm, I thought that was my own little secret park? :( But the bike trail system sounds marvelous. Now, if I could only afford to buy...


Yes, I%26#39;m very excited about the bike trail connections. There is a real push by town leaders to increase the foot and bike assecibility throughout the entire island.

As for the pier, here is a bit more info from the new release issued by the NC Aquarium staff:

ncaquariums.com/pressreleases/pierplans.htm

  • prove residency
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment