Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Negotiating with rental companies

Hi,



Does any one know if Village Realty and Joe Lamb Realty will negotiate? I am planning on renting the week of March 18?





I would like to walk on the beach each day. Where is the best location? I do not mind walking a few min. to the beach, Nags Head, Kill Devil Hills, or Kitty Hawk.



Thanks!



Negotiating with rental companies


I am assuming you mean negotiate on price? Most rental agencies have rental fees that are set for off season, and high season rates. Therefore, I am not sure you will have any negotiations-unless you are not renting for a full week, and then possibly, someone may work with you. The beaches in the 3 areas that you have asked about are all nice. My personal preference is Nags Head, or South Nags Head. All rental agencies should have a good inverntory of properties for March rentals.

No comments:

Post a Comment