Tuesday, December 13, 2011

relocating to Charlotte area need town recommedations.

Ok here we go. My wife and I(mid 40s) are going to take a trip down to the charlotte area, to look at property/realestate to live perminently. My son graduates next year and we are done with jersey. So since we live in a fairly congested area where theres alot going on, I really dont want to be to far out in to the country side. Need culture/shopping/civilization/theaters/entertainment nearby but want some space and tranquility. I build cars and love Nascar/auto racing, we are a motorsports family, will be looking for a few acres. School systems are not a consideration since we are done with that, and sending number one son off to college, Im certainly not wealthy(monitarily)but have a house paid off in northern NJ, so we should be able to shop in the 100k to 300k range. So where is the perfect town for the wife and I, would really like to here your opinions and suggestions. Cant wait to leave and get the second half of our livs started and meet friendly people.





Thanks Rich



No comments:

Post a Comment