Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Traveling with 3 children.

My is planning on going on a trip this Thursday. My husband just found out he has to work until 9 Thursady night. Now the city we are going to is 3 hours away. He wants to leave right after he gets off work. That means we would get there around 12am or 1 am. Now, there are 3 children involved in this ages 7,6,and 4. Because they are so young, I was thinking about leaving early Friday morning. Who is right in this?? Me or him??? Thanks in advance!!!!



Traveling with 3 children.


I am sorry, I forgot to out where I was going. I will be traveling from The Outer Banks to Durham.



Traveling with 3 children.


Isn%26#39;t mom always right? :P




First of all, it is true that mom knows best, so you are right! That said, I would also definitely leave Friday morning, but I am a morning person, and early driving, etc is not problem for me. As far as the drive time...I would leave closer to 4 hours from OBX to Durham.




Well, depends on how well your children sleep in the car. If they sleep, go for it on Thursday and then you will be there Fridy to start a full day. Driving in the car can make some kids tired and cranky-leaving on Friday AM could make for a long cranky day.



You know your kids best though.

No comments:

Post a Comment