Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Maui excursions/tours

Hello, Not going to Hawaii until March, but trying to plan to see as much as possible and book tours. Taking the 4-island cruise, everything very rush-rush, but I can come home and relax at Myrtle or Hilton Head. I do feel a little short-changed on Maui and wonder if anyone has advice. Is the Road to Hana worth the entire 1st day and giving up the rest of the island? The second day we wanted to see Kaanapoli beach and snorkel black rock, but would consider submarine if we have a better chance of seeing whales late in the whale-watching season. Or is it more likely from the beach?? Should I sacrifice Kaanapoli or submarine for the volcano at sunrise?? I will truly appreciate any advice anyone could give...



Maui excursions/tours


I think that you meant to post this under the Maui section of the Hawaii forum.



Maui excursions/tours


Sac2008. Thank you, sweetheart. I was on hold trying to correct a bank error and one call was 1 hr.22 min. I was not in good condition. Thank you very much for noticing and taking the time to respond ..




The trip to Hana is pretty but worth a whole day? I don%26#39;t think so. Also depending where you are staying, going to see the sunrise at haleakala (sp?) could mean getting up at a VERY early hour. We talked to a fellow at our hotel who signed up and had to get picked uup at 3 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment